I Will Create Awsome Business Card Design In 24 Hours - Robin21 Graphics

Update

Thursday, February 1, 2018

I Will Create Awsome Business Card Design In 24 Hours

I Will Create Awsome Business Card Design In 24 Hours







Welcome to my site,



I am Expert Graphics Designer. You can check my professionalism from my work.

 I will make single and double sided innovative, sleek-Minimalistic, clean and neat, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

  I can also design stationery, Logos, flyers, banners, letterhead, Facebook Cover, Brochure & other stuff. As you can see only 3 designs in my work samples, however, i can design any kind of Business card. You can also talk with me if you've own design concepts.

Basically, I design the print file in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator. For more information please check my gig extras.
  • What you will get from me:
  1. Pdf,Psd,Png,Jpg or Ai Source file.
  2. Vertical or Horizontal samples
  3. Mock up & concept
  4. Single or double sided
  5. Free 300 Ppi HQ card
  6. 100% Customer Satisfaction
  7. 100% Professional Work 

Price :
   

Basick Package: - 2 Different Cards!!!  Only for 5$

You will get 5 Business card design with source file (pdf,psd,jpg,png)


Standard Package : 5 Different Cards!!! Only for 10$

You will get 5 Business card design with source file (pdf,psd,jpg,png)
Premium Package :- 10 Different Cards!!! Only for 20$

The Business card standard size is  3.5 inches x 2 inches.If you want any changing in this size please tell me on the order page.

  • What you have to provide me:-
Your company or Business logo in Png, Jpg, psd or Ai format.
  • Email
  • Website 
  • Address
  • Phone Numbers 
  • Anything else you want to put

So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!


For Order Just Click Bellow , 
https://goo.gl/ScTfZc

Thank you
Robin

1 comment:

  1. This method is without a doubt aesthetically certainly appropriate choice. Every one in concerns most important ones can be created by a lot of historical techniques. I can recommend animoto quite a bit. Animated Logo Design

    ReplyDelete